Look what I finished! For a ninety-nine cent thrift shop cross stitch kit, it's pretty dang cute. I'm thinking about maybe tea-dying it and adding a black ruffle around the outer edge, but for now it's done.
The kit, which wasn't a brand I'm familiar with, only left me with one complaint. There is barely enough room for the design on that pre-made banner. I did my best to center the design and was one stitch too far for the left. Any more than that, and I wouldn't have had room for the letter H.
Other than that, the colors were pre-sorted and there was more than enough of each color. The chart was large and easy to read unlike the chart I'm using now, which I'll tell you about in a few days.
I'm glad I decided to pick up my cross-stitching again. I'd forgotten how much fun it is.