Sunday, January 30, 2005

Voodoo!

Fluffy scarf yarn usually doesn't appeal to me, but this stuff is fun. It's also $5.99 for a 33 yard skein, which I didn't realize until I'd already brought it home from the store and started knitting with it. Per yard, this has got to be the most expensive yarn I've ever splurged on. And it was for my eight year old daughter to knit with! The day I saw her sitting on the floor at the LYS and counting her pennies to see if she could buy a skein of fluffy pink stuff, I knew I had to get her a few skeins fancy yarn for her birthday. It never occured to me that there might not be enough for a teeny-tiny scarf. We've made it narrower and switched to bigger needles and I'm hoping I don't have to go buy a second skein.

I'd happily use Voodoo again, if I didn't have to pay for it. :-P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails