Friday, April 28, 2006

More Quilts



Today it was the quilt show in Halsey. The quilts were draped across the church pews, which was neat. But I'm not sure it was worth the $3 to get in. We saw more quilts hanging in some of the shops we visited earlier this week.



I made this without a pattern, starting with the instructions for a round shawl from the Yarn Harlot's new book and then doing my own thing. It doesn't lay flat, but I'm hoping that's because I miscounted my rows. I really really really want to knit myself a pi shawl, and I've got a couple of ideas for round baby blankets that I'd like to try. One of these days. When I've got time.



And I got a couple more pieces of Birdie done. He'd probably be a quick project if I wasn't living in new mommy time. For me, everything is taking forever and ever and ever...

I don't like any of my WIPs (except maybe the pink socks), and it's extra frustrating because most of them are things I should be able to finish, or at least get back on track, in a couple hours of knitting. Wish I had a couple of hours to spend on it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails