Friday, August 25, 2006

I keep casting things on.

katja


This cute little thing (Katja from the Spring 2006 issue of Knitty) found its way onto my needles last night. I couldn't remember where I'd put the pattern or the yarn, but suddenly they were right there and I was happily knitting away. I'm doing the bottom portion in the round because I'd already started it on circulars and it suddenly didn't make any sense at all to keep squishing the stitches back and forth when I could just join them and go round and round and not have a seam to sew up later.

It's taken me maybe four hours to get this far, and I've only got a few rounds to go before it's done. The yarn is TLC Cotton Plus, leftover from the kerchief scarf I knitted last year. And it's cute!

There are a few more things I want to start right this second, but I think I'm out of Denise cables. Gotta order more of those once I've made it through this round of the yarn diet....

1 comment:

Dipsy Doodle said...

Your Katja is coming along so fine, it seems to be the perfect, quick knit - and I so love the color of the yarn you're using! Looking forward to seeing it all finished! Happy Knitting!

Dipsy D.
http://www.millharrow.com/weblog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails