Monday, January 01, 2007

What I might be knitting in 2007

This is not a schedule or plan of any kind! Instead, it's a list of projects that I'm excited about knitting and have the yarn for. Along with the eight projects already on my needles, there's more than enough here to get me through nine months of knitting from my stash.

According to the rough math I did last year, at the rate I was knitting then I've got enough yarn to last 10 years or so. But things would be getting pretty ugly by the end!

So here's what I'm excited about. Remind me what they were in a few weeks when I'm sulking because I can't have pretty new yarn...

sweaters and tops for Me -- Cinxia, Spring Fling, Calla, Soleil, Crest O' The Wave top, Sonata Print Lace Up Tank

sweaters for the big two -- hooded pullover with front pocket, blue denim style hoodie, Down Under bulky cabled sweater, purple raglan, Tater's Cotton Cardi

sweaters for the babies -- Intarsia Chicken Sweater, mint and brown sweater, wiggles raglan, Cozy in Cables

other stuff -- Rabit Proof Fence Scarf, soy silk scarf, Cabled Aran Mittens, Pirate Mittens, Pirate Hat, Dayflower Hat, Swallowtail Shawl, cabled Christmas stocking, Print O' the Wave stole, Mobius Cowl from Knitty Gritty, Mermaid Tail, Lace Wings Fixation socks, Eagle's Flight socks, Penny Socks, Bayerische Socks, Snicket Socks, Baudelaire Socks, Pomotomus Socks

Oh, and there's just about everything from Victorian Lace Today. I'm not listing those because I haven't matched up yarn with the patterns and I'm not sure which ones I'll be able to do.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Awesome list - I want to see it ALL!!

Rachel said...

Can't wait to see what you knit up! I wish my stash was as nice as yours sounds. Talk about "stash envy"!

Rachel said...

Can't wait to see what you knit up! I wish my stash was as nice as yours sounds. Talk about "stash envy"!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails