Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I got bit

Sadly, it wasn't the kind of bug that makes you order Japanese knitting books or join an expensive sock yarn club -- not that I could really afford either of those, no matter how hard the bugs bite!

This was the kind of bug that left me in a miserable little lump on the couch, aching and wishing the chills would go away and the toddlers would stop hugging me quite to hard. And sent me up to the doctor's office to get some antibiotics.

I think I hate the antibiotics more than I hated being sick. And I just bet I could've bought one of those Japanese books for what I spent on the copayments.

How unfair is that?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Best wishes, and I sincerely hope you feel better soon. It's awful being sick, isn't it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails