Friday, December 07, 2007

There's a new Knitty?! Already? It doesn't seem possible that it's time for a new one, but I'm not going to argue.

I can't believe how many patterns I've just fallen in love with, especially since my dial up connection isn't letting me see pictures of most of them.

Ice Queen makes me think I should learn how to knit with beads. It also makes me want to click over to Elann and order some Silken Kydd. So far I've resisted the temptation, but just barely.

I don't know if the babies truly need Doddy, but I want it for me.

Jeanie...with those wonderful floating cables....I don't have wonderful enough words for it. Or the yarn.

Laughing Carrots is in the queue, but do I wish it came Quinn-sized. And was a pullover.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I already had about 20 sock patterns I wanted to make and then this Knitty came out....
I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment - too many to choose from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails