Saturday, January 17, 2009

I went out to the sewing room to find some more blues for Birds in the Air and yikes! It's far worse out there than I remembered.

Along with the blue fabric, I was also trying to find yarn to knit a pair of Bella's Mittens and some heavy wool from a thrift store sweater to make Alex a bulky pair of socks. Usually, I can find what I want without a whole lot of rummaging, but tonight I'm at a total loss.

I need to reorganize that room, but until the temperature out there gets above 40-some degrees, it ain't gonna happen.

For now, I think I'll bring in the scrap bags one at a time and figure out what needs to be cut into strips and squares and what's nice enough to fold on the shelves. If I can get that done, I'll have a lot more floorspace when I do start working on things up there.

Tonight, though, I'm working on the birds.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails