Sunday, June 27, 2010

adjusting my goals

This is how a lot of my UFOs happen. I'm going along happy as a clam and getting lots of things done and starting lots more things and then something pulls me away from the quilting and knitting and by the time I can do either again, I've totally forgotten what I was doing in the first place.

Usually, it's a vacation or a holiday or sometimes a disaster, but the end is usually in sight. This time... Well, I've got to be doing better by the second Saturday in July because my father plans on taking all three boys for the day and attending the Sisters quilt show without kids in tow is a dream I thought I'd have to wait at least another decade to fulfill. If I can't comfortably walk around all day...well I'm going to be optimistic and do everything I can to make sure I do get to go.

As for the UFOs, I think the best thing is to make a list of what I was working on so I remember what I'm so anxious to get back to doing!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I think adjusting goals goals is a daily thing around here! Ha!
Have fun at the quilt show! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails