Monday, July 11, 2011

The one!

I'm still sorting through the UFOs, trying to figure out where I left off and where I want to go next. I should finish that quilt for our bed...or start it. Didn't I have more than two blocks done the last time I posted about this thing?



Instructions for making the blocks are here.

No progress on this one or anything else today because we went grocery shopping and I am exhausted. It was worth it, since I've got dinners planned for the next week and a kitchen full of snacks.

7-11 was celebrating its birthday today and giving away free Slurpees. I had to double check with my husband that the convenience store in town actually is a 7-11 and was halfway afraid that we'd get there after they ran out of cups, but the kids got their sugar. And I gave them mine because Slurpees just aren't as good as I remember...either that or Alienade just isn't as good as the other flavors.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Those were the smallest slurpees I ever had. Mine wasn't very slushie...I had the Hawaiian punch one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails