Sunday, November 13, 2011

12 1/4 Yards!

That's got to be a record for me, especially since all of this week's little quilts were brand new projects. Excuse the bindings, they'll be sewn down soon!

#7 is the same as one of the blue sheet quilts



#8 is the isosceles triangle die again. And it's polyester. I cut the pieces for it when I did the two color quilt video. I'm not going to claim that it goes together the same as nice cotton from the quilt shop, but it's really not that bad to work with.



Two more quilts to go and two days to do them in...and one very pulled muscle in my shoulder. Have I mentioned how much I miss Ibuprofen?

Fabric Used this Week: 12 1/4 yards yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 74.5 yards
Added this Week: 8 yards
Added Year to Date: 1020 yards
Net Added for 2011: 945.5 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 6640 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 14075 yards
Net Added for 2011: 7435 yards

To see more weekly stash reports, click over to Patchwork Times.

5 comments:

Denise :) said...

Pretty decent fabric usage this week - all those baby quilts! Great job, Michelle! :)

amberoons said...

Haha I love the usage list... man I dunno how you keep track of it all! Love the quilts... esp the first one in the post... love the bright colours. Well done!

krisgray said...

WOW! What a great, productive week you had. Bet it was good for the soul, too!

Denise :) said...

Don't laugh. I went over to look at your sock/yarn stash post and the picture of #7 was in the "You might also like" grouping. I clicked over because I really like the orientation of #7. I think I may use this as an I-Spy quilt. It's really cute! :)

Denise :) said...

Ps ... It needs a name. Just sayin! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails