Thursday, September 19, 2013

Meet Grace

I knew that I wanted to make a baby quilt from my stack of gingham squares, but I couldn't find a pattern I liked. Not until  I saw what Karen from The Recipe Bunny was doing with nine-patch blocks. That looked kind of fun...



It's not my usual type of baby quilt, and not nearly as cute as Karen's blocks. But it'll do!

 This post is linked to I Gotta Try ThatSew Much AdoFinish it Up FridayCan I get a Whoop Whoop?Get Crafting FridayPinworthy Projects, and Freedom FridaysWonderful at Home, and Inspired Friday.


7 comments:

Jo said...

Hey..don't knock it. It's is cute and I am sure a baby will love it!!

Glinda ♥ said...

I agree - it is VERY cute!

Jessica Hadden said...

Soft and sweet!

Needled Mom said...

That is lovely. I love the softness of it.

Kymberly said...

What a sweet quilt. I love how the pastels look.

Aimee said...

Pretty! so very feminine! So very cute.

Gemini Jen NZ said...

That is really pretty! Great work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails