Monday, December 23, 2013

goals vs. real life

My plans for the month of December haven't materialized. I'm actually glad that I didn't post the list, because I don't want you to see how many things I had hoped to get done by the end of the year but won't. 

Here's my design wall as of right now...


There's a knitted Christmas ball that still needs a bit of finishing and some pieces from clue #3 of Celtic Solstice. It was so nice of Bonnie to give us an easy clue this week, but I don't think I'm going to get to it for a while. You can't see the butterfly pieces or the knitted stockings and stars that still need loops added. Those are off to one side. 

I'm linking up to Patchwork Times

3 comments:

ipatchandquilt said...

Thank you! I know now that I am not the only one with a unfinished list! LOL!
Happy holidays!
Esther
esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo com
ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

Dar said...

There are many of us in the same boat -- lots of unfinished things on the list. I am caught up with Bonnie's mystery, but had to sacrifice other things to get it done. Merry Christmas.

Carol Swift said...

I didn't make a list, thank goodness, because I would not have finished everything, either. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails