Monday, April 07, 2014

trying to make up for lost time

It feels like I've been on the road every day lately, going to appointments. If I'm here at the house, I'm making calls or waiting for calls. Friday, I finally had a day to stay home and get caught up. And Friday evening, I plugged in my sewing machine and did some piecing.



This new top is very loosely based on the Flexi Strip Baby Quilt. I only had enough of the animal print for one strip, so this is what I wound up with.  Now I'm not sure what to do with the back. I've probably got enough of the solid blues and greens to make a pieced back and the binding. Or I've got a jungle-themed blue flannel that would work.

The four blocks are for Alex's big girl version of Annabelle, and the corner is an old project that I pulled out to work on.

To see what other quilters are getting excited about, head over to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails