Friday, May 02, 2014

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {5/2/14}

Look -- I've got a quilt of my own to show off this week! Meet Tina. This is the fifth time I've made this same quilt (twice as Marilyn, twice as scaled-down mug rugs, and this one), but I'm not bored with it yet. I've still got a couple more variations planned.

And it's not a bad way to use a yard of tone-on-tone fabric.   

Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules: 
Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a baby quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned,  as long as it's about baby quilts. You're welcome to link to baby quilt posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post or picture more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button.





1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Hi Michelle, Hope things with your hubby are getting better. Tina is a cute quilt - thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails