Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I Counted



I counted all of the bow ties and figured out that I was a hundred short. Then I found a few more that I'd pieced as leaders and enders and not put away with their friends, and I cut fabric and pieced a few more, and found a few more.

If my math is right -- and that's a big IF -- I need to cut and sew 31 more blocks. But I won't really believe that I have enough until the quilt top is assembled.

I can do this! I'm so glad Jo motivated me to pull these out and set a deadline.

5 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

This is on my bucket list but I have 2 other quilts I need to get done.

Julie S said...

I love the cheddar background. Please link up with Jo when it is finished. I know this is going to be a wonderful quilt!

scraphappy said...

You can do it. Those leader and ender blocks do tend to hide. Hope you find them all though and manage to get them together before the new mystery.

Andee said...

Oh it and is so going to be worth it! Those little bow ties are adorable!

Mary said...

My bow ties are on my UFo list too. Mine are in the 9's. Nice to see these come out to play!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails