Thursday, January 01, 2015

Let's Make Baby Quilts in 2015!


I love making baby quilts. They're instant gratification. They're great for using scraps and playing with new blocks or color schemes. In 2013, I started the Let's Make Baby Quilts linky party, hoping to motivate other quilters to join me in making and donating baby quilts. The quilts can be for donation, or for your own baby, or for a relative or friend's baby....I'm just trying to encourage other quilters to have fun making little quilts.

So far, the tutorials are BennyPriscillaPeterColleenaLaura, SadieCarrieBuzzHelenChristopherSam,  Marilyn, and Butterfly.


On Fridays I host a linky party where you can link to what you've finished, or what you're working on, or what you've got planned. There's a Let's Make Baby Quilts Facebook page,  and a Pinterest board where I add whatever cute baby quilt tutorials I stumble upon.

2014 was a rough year for me and mine and I only managed a handful of baby quilts and two new tutorials. But things are looking better. Care to join me in 2015?

Let's Make Baby Quilts!

Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules: 
Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a baby quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned,  as long as it's about baby quilts. You're welcome to link to baby quilt posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post or picture more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails