Sunday, March 15, 2015

Weekly Stash Report

It's been a week and a half and I am so tired of being sick! The fevers are .gone (this time for good, I hope) and I'm a lot less achy and a little more energetic, but I'm still not myself. 

I had to pull out my planner to remind myself what I'd been working on. 



Weekly Stash Report 

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 2 1/2 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 36 yards
Net Added for 2015: 33 1/2 yards

Yarn Used this Week:  0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 2000 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 665 yards
Net Used for 2015: 1350 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Dar said...

Let's hope that you are finished with this sick stuff. No more, do you hear!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails