Tuesday, June 02, 2015

A Mermaid!

Look who I stitched...


As soon as I started choosing patterns for the Garden Party quilt, I knew that I wanted to use the mermaids. I'd bought the transfers a few years back and put them in the steamer trunk. Of course they weren't there when I went up to get them and, even though the pattern is still available, I couldn't find a new one at any of the stores I checked.

After a year of looking, the pattern envelope turned up in a spot where I'd already looked several times. And the pattern that was supposed to be there isn't.

I think I've got gremlins in my sewing room that hide things while I'm dealing with the rest of my life.

1 comment:

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I love it! I've always been drawn to mermaids!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails