Sunday, June 21, 2015

My Ravelry Queue

I joined Ravelry back in 2007 and have been adding patterns to my queue willy-nilly ever since. At this point, there are just under 1300 projects in it.

Am I deluded enough to think I might knit them all? Nope.

Do I lose any sleep over that? Nope.

I feel a slight obligation to, at some point, knit up all of my yarn and use up all of the my fabric. But, unless I spend money on a certain pattern or buy specific materials for it, I don't worry about following through on all of my plans.

That Ravelry queue includes just about every pattern that's struck my fancy over the past eight years. Lately, I've been going through and deleting some what-was-I-thinking-of projects and some that I've actually made (those are always a nice surprise!) and some sweaters that my boys have outgrown or I've fallen out of love with. Along the way, I'm adding more than I delete, but that's okay.

I'll knit some of them. Or I won't.

Weekly Stash Report 

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 4 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 41 yards
Net Added for 2015: 36 1/4 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 400 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 4000 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 3675 yards
Net Used for 2015:   325 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

I don't have a Ravelry queue, but I do have tons of notebooks with pattern printed out. What am I thinking that I will live long enough to do all of them? Oh well. It's fun to dream.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails