Sunday, July 26, 2015

Rabbit Trails Through My Stash

For the past year or so, I've been happily following rabbit trails through my stash. It started when I worked my way through almost all of the Opal. Then I knit the Lemon Drop Socks and started in on my Sock-Ease stash. Then Fischerenetze had me pulling out the rest of the Patons Stretch...but after only two pairs of that, I got distracted by my Catnip Socks and pulled out all six colorways of Essential Kettle Dyed.

It goes along the lines of "I'll start some socks with this stuff....oooh! I really like this stuff, is there more of it?!"

Maybe I shouldn't call these rabbit trails, since they've actually led to a bunch of finished socks. But I like the phrase.

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 4 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 41 yards
Net Added for 2015: 36 1/4 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 400 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 5200 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 7056 yards
Net Added for 2015:   1856 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Dar said...

I think it is a very catchy phrase too. Looks like you are spending more time with needles in your hands than with the sewing machine. Good finishes with lots of socks ready for the winter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails