Friday, August 07, 2015

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {8/7/15}


Look what Angie from A Quilting Reader's Garden made! There's an amazing story to go along with this one, including converting the block from an African elephant to an Asian one. Make sure to take a good look at all of that free motion quilting, including the temple! (Yes, I've got a lot of exclamation points here, but that quilt deserves them.)


And check out this spiral quilted baby quilt over at The Quilted Puzzle.

Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules: 
Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a baby quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned,  as long as it's about baby quilts. You're welcome to link to baby quilt posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post or picture more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button.





3 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

I'd let Dar take credit -she makes darling things at http://darspatchworkgarden.blogspot.com/ , but actually Angie in SoCal made the Elephant quilt. Glad you liked it, and thanks for sharing it, Michelle.

Michelle said...

Thank you SO much for catching that! I checked and double checked and still got it wrong. :-(

Dar said...

I didn't see your mistake, but glad you made the correction for Angie's sake. I would have loved to have made that cute little quilt. One day I will get one done to post on your linky.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails