Friday, December 04, 2015

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {12/4/15}


I've got a couple of baby quilt tutorials that seem to have fallen through the cracks. I made them before the linky party began and before I got the idea of keeping track of the baby quilts by giving them actual people names so they've never been on the list in the sidebar. In case you've missed them, here they are:

Extra  Scrappy Pinwheels -- I've made this one twice with the pieced border, which goes together pretty quickly, despite all of those little triangles. 

Two Color Quilt -- Uses the AcccuQuilt Kaledoscope Die. This one goes together so quickly I've made it three times. 

Strawberry Stars --This one was designed as a wall quilt, but if you added a fourth row of berries, it would be just the right size for a baby quilt.

 Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules: 
Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a baby quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned,  as long as it's about baby quilts. You're welcome to link to baby quilt posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post or picture more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails