Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Making Up For Lost Time


After almost two weeks of not knitting at all, I'm making up for lost time. The new Fabel sock is up to the heel and I've finished the first clue of the September Scare socks.

This is the first time I've knit mystery socks and I'm not sure how enthusiastic I am about the idea.
I figure I've got the orange yarn already and I'm chomping at the bit to for Super  Sock Scarefest to start, so I might as well give it a shot.



The Sister by Louise Jensen claims to be "a psychologist thriller with a brilliant twist you won't see coming." I'll admit, I didn't see the twist. Or the twist that came after the first twist. But an unpredictable ending isn't the only quality I'm looking for in a book. I didn't love this one.


Disclosure -- I was provided with an advance review copies by the publishers. All opinions are my own. This post is linked to Patchwork Times, Yarn Along

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails