Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Still Racing the Calendar to Get This Done

I had a goal for this week -- to finish the littlest cottage and the trees surrounding it. They're finished now, and so is a huge chunk of greenery on the right hand side. 


Now I'm telling myself that if I finish that last chunk of flowers and bushes I can list this as a 2017 finish even if I don't get all of the back stitching done before the clock strikes midnight on the thirty-first.

I know I'm going to have to actually do all of that back stitching. The picture won't look right without it -- especially that weirdly floating wagon behind the horse.

1 comment:

colleen said...

Haha I didn't notice the floating wagon yes you do have to add those finishing details on this one.
Do you have a place picked out for it?
I haven't done counted cross stitch but I enjoy stamped stitchery

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails