Sunday, January 07, 2018

I Started the Year by Losing My Planner


These early days of 2018 are off to a good start. I've got lots of goals for the year, which include making better use of my time and maybe jumping from project to project a little less. I've been doing a lot of that over the past couple of years. Life gets hectic, then when I get some free time I start something new. Which isn't a bad thing, I just need to finish more of the big quilting projects.

Just before New Year's Day, I lost my planner. You know -- the one that's got the goals and UFO lists and everything else in it...something that I really kind of need right now. I've searched for it and waited for it to turn up, both with no luck.

I guess this settles my debate whether to start a new planner or to use the other one until it's filled up, but I really could use those lists that I was making during the last days of December.

On the bright side, the new one has a pretty pink cover and I've got a pen in the  same color that I'm using for page headers.

Do you keep a planner? Do you have any tips for keeping track of your planner?

4 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

This will be my first year using a planner. I designed my own in Microsoft word and used a couple online free printable calendars. Added it all to a three ring binder. We'll see if it actually helps me stay on my path. In the past I've always been a fly by the seat of my pants kinda gal.

Unknown said...

I need my planner. My entire life is in my planner. It takes too long to add everything into Google calendars and when I write things down, I tend to remember it better. I'm a little old fashioned paper and pen mama.

Unknown said...

I need my planner. My entire life is in there. I cannot use Google calendars, it takes too much time. I love writing things down, it sticks in my head more.

Jasmine said...

I keep my planner beside my workstation, or else i'd prob lose it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails