Tuesday, April 10, 2018

To-Do Tuesday

Stitch ALL The Things

This week, I'm finally making a list for To-Do Tuesday with Christine over at Stitch All the Things.There are plenty of things that I plan on doing just as soon as I get a minute...then when a minute comes I wind up doing plenty of other things.



Maybe this will help me get some of it done. The complete list is a whole lot longer, but it includes things that are beind-the-scenes stuff and things that I know I'm not going to get done before next Tuesday.

-- get the circles started for the blue quilt
-- clear off my sewing machine table
-- finish gridding the fabric for Girl With Cosmos
-- start stitching the Grady Twins
-- order longer circular needles for shawl knitting
(updated 4/16)

How about you -- do you make lists? Do they help?

2 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Sometimes they do; sometimes they don't. But we're trying...

Christine Slaughter said...

Hi, Michelle! Sometimes my list seems never ending! I just go with the flow and see if I can mark things off. At least I have a goal to work toward, but if I don't make it, then it's no big deal!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails