Sunday, May 27, 2018

Stitch Maynia

There's this fun thing called Stitch Maynia, and a Facebook group that goes along with it. The idea is that you start fifteen new projects in the first fifteen days of May...or a new project for every day of the entire month...or work monogamously on one project the whole time. Every stitcher sets their own rules and it's been a lot of fun to watch over the past month.


I'm a slow stitcher and love huge projects and don't have a lot of extra time right now, so it seemed like a bad idea for me to actually participate. What I did do was make a list of things I'm excited to start and then prune it down to thirty. That meant crossing some off, but I wound up with a list of the thirty patterns and kits I'm most excited about.

And then later that day I stopped by Goodwill and bought a new-to-me kit that immediately went to the top of the list.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails